So I have had been nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award which is amazing by the lovely Megan. Definitely go check her blog out because she has amazing content and is fairly new.
RULES OF THE AWARD.
- Shoutout the blogger that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given by the blogger.
- Nominated 11 more bloggers for the award.
- Don’t forget to notify the bloggers you’ve nominated.
- Create 11 new questions!
MEGAN’S QUESTIONS FOR ME
1. What’s the best thing about blogging?
I would definitely say just being able to write the post’s as I see it as therapy for my mental health and i also enjoy the interaction from other bloggers as well.
2. Where do you want to be in a years time with your blog?
I would love to be at about 500 followers and maybe up my blog to 2 posts a week but lets not get ahead just yet!
3. If you could click your fingers and arrive at anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
That’s such a good question and also very hard but I definitely think it would have to be Australia as I’ve always wanted to visit and in need of hot weather right now!
4. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
That’s another good one as well, I would have to say my Grandma as I miss her like crazy and would just like one last day with her.
5. If you had to pick the last meal you were ever going to eat, what would it be?
This wouldn’t be a shock to people that are close to me at all but it would definitely be Spaghetti Bolognese and Garlic Bread YUM!
6. Where’s the best place you’ve ever been to?
Definitely Harry Potter World and can’t wait to go back late this year. It was just incredible!
7. What’s one thing you’d say to your younger self?
I would say try not to worry about the little things or what people will think about you. Never blame yourself for things that happen, live like its your last day everyday.
8. What’s your favourite series to binge watch?
9. What’s your favourite quote/saying?
I live by it everyday!
10. What’s your favourite feel-good song?
Right at this moment it has to be The Other Side – The Greatest Showman.
11. What’s your proudest achievement?
Overcoming so much stuff that has been thrown at me and still coming out on top. Just goes to show you never know how strong you are till you have to go through the worst.
- Why did you start blogging?
- Favourite holiday season?
- Who inspires you everyday?
- What is your dream job?
- What are your best and worst purchases?
- How has blogging changed your life?
- What is your biggest blog goal?
- Where would your dream place to live be and why?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What are your top 3 films?
- Name 3 good things about being a blogger?
I love these awards because it gives me a chance to open up and also meet some new amazing bloggers. Please check out the amazing bloggers I have nominated, they are all amazing!
Till next time,