In today’s post I want to talk about 30 things I want to do before i’m 30, I love seeing these posts and although I don’t really like setting goals, this is a good idea to see what you can achieve before you reach that age! I am only 23 so I have a long way to go but hey why not set goals!
- Have at least 2 kids but also maybe adopt one, I’ve always wanted to adopt to give a child a life they deserve and I hope I will be able to do this.
- Be married, I’ve been in a relationship for nearly five years now so i’m just waiting now. *hint hint*
- Improve my mental health, I just want to be 100% better and happy in my own body
- Have my own house and just be so happy with my little family.
- Travel the world and take my children to DisneyWorld!
- Hopefully still be blogging and making a name for myself.
- Buy a holiday home in Edinburgh, weird I know but I just adore the place and would to have my own place to escape when I wanted.
- Go to Harry Potter world in Orlando, I’m a massive Harry Potter fan so I have to go.
- Love the job that I’m in.
- Take a risk and go skydiving, I’ve always wanted to but I’m terrified.
- Have a full sleeve of tattoos, I’m getting there slowly!
- Attend the Olympics/Paralympics, I love watching them so much and would to see it live.
- Learn to cook because I really can’t!
- Get up one day, book a plane ticket and just go, imagine how good that would be!
- One day I want to go to Cochella!
- Make my family proud!
- Go to Las Vegas and watch a UFC event, I just love the sport and seeing it in America would be incredible!
- Work in a wildlife Reserve and help endangered animals, especially in South Africa.
- See the Northern Lights with family, it would just be an amazing and memorable experience.
- Spend Christmas abroad, maybe New York with my closest family and friends.
- Go and watch an F1 race live.
- Take my little brother to Lapland.
- Meet my favourite band and tell them how much they have saved my life.
- Go to Australia and New Zealand.
- Go on the Disney cruise.
- Go to the SuperBowl.
- Explore an abandoned theme park.
- Get over my fears of heights.
- Own two days and a cat.
- Meet my blogger friends!
Let’s see if I can hit these goals!
Love Jen x